The white roses would be in my boquet only to tie in with my white dress... as well as the other flowers below...Thursday, May 8, 2008
Wedding Fowers
So I met with a friend of a friend who does flowers for Weddings and a lot of other occations. She runs a business and her work is very nice. I had no idea how expensive flowers were though.... that's a topic for another day. We discussed ideas on which type of flowers to use and looked at a bunch of examples. So far I'm pretty set on having the flowers really colorful and not too expensive. So here are some ideas...
The white roses would be in my boquet only to tie in with my white dress... as well as the other flowers below...
The white roses would be in my boquet only to tie in with my white dress... as well as the other flowers below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love the flowers. They look fantastic, and your florist shouldn't have a problem making things beautiful for you. Also, I love the new blog colors, and your recent posts. :)
Go with tulips
Post a Comment