Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bored... lets do Wedding stuff!

Uh, I hate not being busy at work. Its Thursday and to me it feels like it should be Tuesday. Time moves sooo slow when you don't have a whole lot of work to do. I'm getting work in slowly and some projects here and there. It's not terrible... it's just slow. SO, to keep myself occupied I've been looking online for ideas for invitations and table decorations. Any suggestions are more than welcome! I would like to do something inexpensive but that will look nice. Maybe I'll head to the scrapbooking store after work to get some ideas. I'm all about incorporating Indian culture into our ceremony and reception. NOW... if I just had the space booked for both! My mom and my friend Leah are going to tour a couple places next Wednesday. Hopefully we will find something that's nice and reasonably priced. There's a lot of work ahead, but it will be worth it in the end. I just look at the photos from the engagement and think of how great it will be to be married! Then, I get the drive to get the details set for the wedding!!
Check out the photos of the places I'm thinking for the Wedding/Reception.

This is the Miller Pavillion at O'Donnell Park downtown. It has a room that overlooks the Lake and it has an outdoor terrace area, they say the view is beautiful.
This is the Harbor Lights Room at the Downtown Transit Center. It also have a view of the Lake and a outdoor area.

I was also told that these places don't change-over... so this would be for a reception only. On the other hand, Coast Resturant downtown will do both the ceremony and reception. Check out the photos.


Just some ideas... we will see how the tour goes next week!

No comments: