Yes, its true! April 19th I got engaged to the most wonderful man in the world... I'm a little bias, of course... but Sunder is WONDERFUL. This is one of many photos that were taken from our formal Indian Engagement ceremony. There was over 300 people in attendance... for the engagement! I love Indian culture!!
I'm filing paperwork for Sunder to come to the US on a fiance visa, which I hear it quite the process. It should be interesting to see how quickly things go and when that's approved he will come to Milwaukee. I can't wait!! Hopefully it will be sooner than later. I know he's going to LOVE the Wisconsin winter, especially because he's never seen snow before. If this winter is anything like last winter... he might die! Not really die... but it could make things interesting. I can't wait for him to see snow... it will be like when we had snow days... all you wanted to do was go outside and build a fort. I dont ever remember taking into consideration that it was like 20 below! Anyways, I'm really excited about planning the wedding and already have some great ideas. The other details will fall into place, I'm sure. Keep checking for updates as there should be plenty on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment