I also thought of one design my friend Mari had at her first apartment in Colorado. She got a bunch of note cards and in different colored pens wrote out some of her favorite scriptures. She then put the cards on her wall in a funky pattern so that she would be reminded of the verses but also have a cool design on her wall. I might do that on one of my side walls... and there's also the option to paint!!!! When I was in college my roomate and I painted our room sky blue... I'm sure there was a distinct color name, which escapes me now, but we then sponged on the ceiling clouds. It was so funny, I remember being in the room before we moved in and we both are not very artistic people. We were standing on a 5 gallon bucket trying to get these sponges full of white paint, and then make a design that looked like a cloud. My sister was with us and was laughing so much. Eventually she was commissioned to finish our clouds, which looked more like droopy trees than clouds. Years later we came back to see if our room was painted over, or if they kept the clouds. To our dissapointment, they did indeed paint over our clouds... but I think it might be time for a "come back!" I'll check with Beck and see if she agrees =)
**crossing my fingers***
2 comments:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment